BACN is committed to providing high-quality, innovative services to people residing in the Benzie and northern Manistee communities. Our services are provided through collaboration with key area human service agencies to best meet the needs of our neighbors.
We provide a wide range of community based services for individuals and families of all ages. Currently, we assisted over 1,200 households with immediate aid.
- Educational Opportunities Adult Basic Education
- Job Readiness Opportunities Employment support services, AmeriCorpsVISTA, Experience Works, Internship experiences.
- Food Pantry The pantry offers Neighbors an opportunity to shop for nutritious foods. Neighbors can shop twice per month with BACN bucks based on family size.
- Clothing Center Neighbors can shop in a safe, convenient center. Families are asked to take what they need; keeping in mind that there are over 600 other Neighbors in need each month.
- Financial Assistance BACN offers financial assistance for critical human needs. Assistance is per household per calendar year. Other criteria may apply.
- Volunteer Services All Neighbors, including those receiving services, are welcome to volunteer at BACN. BACN offers varied opportunities for all to serve.