Summer Match! A John L. Mulvaney Foundation challenge to the community. Donations are matched dollar for dollar (up to $50,000, for a total $100,000 impact) through August 31. All Summer Match proceeds support BACN’s Programs and Services.
Financial: Your generous tax deductible contribution to Benzie Area Christian Neighbors will help to support a whole and healthy community. Click for details.
Please call ahead if you have a large donation to see if room is available in our sorting area.
To make a one-time donation--
Make a recurring donation here:--
PayPal registration required to set up recurring donations.
What does my gift provide?
- $10—A gas card to provide transportation to important appointments such as doctor and dentist visits
- $20—A bag of clothing
- $50—Four home weatherization kits, helping Neighbors save up to 25% on their winter heating bills
- $100—Six cases of canned tuna, or 160 pounds of fresh carrots or potatoes
- $250—One week of adult education at the BACN facility—GED training or general academic remediation by a certified teacher
- $500—Enough food for 25 families of four to eat for three entire days
- $1,000—Utilities—assisting with heat and/or for seven households