Room Use InformationOverview
BACN is pleased to offer three of its rooms for community use as a public service to local organizations. The rooms are available on a first-come first-served basis and must be reserved no later than 14 days in advance of an event. The rooms are available between 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday, for a maximum of four hours per meeting, including set-up and tear-down. Other hours or days may be available given staff capacity. Space is available for non-profit entities, community events or corporate trainings (i.e., not for parties, receptions, or the like, etc.). There is no support staff available. Please have someone familiar with electronic equipment present if you wish to use the streaming devices or desktop computers. Rooms may be reserved for one-time use or ongoing use. All room reservations expire at the end of the calendar year. Questions? Please contact Brooke Lee, at 231-882-9544 x 125.
- Review BACN’s General Policies that apply to all room reservations
- Review BACN’s Computer Lab Use Policy (if reserving the Computer Lab)
- Complete the Room Reservation Form and submit it to Brooke Lee no later than 14 days prior to your event
- Brooke will follow-up with you to confirm your reservation.
- Capacity of 12 boardroom-style or 30 theatre-style
- Wheeled tables allow your organization to reconfigure the layout
- Wall-mounted TV for screen-share or streaming
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Food and beverages may be brought into the Community Room
- Emergency exit information