Client Services Facilitator
Benzie Area Christian Neighbors
The Client Services Facilitator reports to the Executive Director of one of the largest social services providers in lower Northern Michigan, and is responsible for implementation and oversight of services and programs offered to support the mission and vision of Benzie Area Christian Neighbors.
The Client Services Facilitator in partnership with the Executive Director and a volunteer committee, implements and monitors client services and programs to meet the goals of the organization and needs of the community.
- Institute human service industry best practices regarding program delivery and customer service
- Builds and maintains relationships with other area agencies
- Work in partnership with the Programs Committee
- Provide oversight of reception, front office operations, documentation, data base and statistical reports pertaining to programs and services
- Recruits, and maintains a well prepared volunteer staff; schedules; trains and evaluates service area volunteers
- Tracks and monitors program expenditures and costs
- Lends support to the marketing committee regarding programs and services, data and other information pertinent to securing funding and public awareness
- College degree, social work or psychology preferred
- Minimum 3 years human service programs experience
- Understanding of quality customer service and excellent verbal, interview and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and perform in a busy, multi-tasking work environment; resilient to disruptions
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites; ability to learn other software
- Flexible schedule with ability to work weekends, and evenings as needed
- Must possess a valid Michigan driver’s license and evidence of auto liability insurance
- Must successfully complete a credit history and criminal background check including fingerprinting
Send letter of interest, resume and salary history to email@example.com.
SALARY RANGE: $32,000 to $35,000